• Freedom to view applications and websites from around the world
• Switch countries with ease
Welcome to a Better Internet!
• Hola is a free peer-to-peer VPN service, that works by sharing idle resources of its users to create a more open Web.
• Hola keeps its service free by providing a paid-for, commercial version of the VPN service to businesses.
• Unblock sites blocked in your country through an innovative peer to peer network
More info at https://hola.org/faq
If you have any questions and suggestions, feel free and send them to email@example.com
We love to hear from you 🙂
Hola Free VPN contains Lightning Browser and is used under Lightning Browser Mozilla Public Licence, Version 2.0. A copy of this license is available at: https://github.com/anthonycr/Lightning-Browser
* Your use of Hola Free VPN Proxy is free of charge in exchange for safely using
some of your device's resources (WiFi and very limited cellular data), and only
when you are not using your device. You may turn this off by becoming a premium user. Please see our TOS for further information. http://hola.org/legal/sla/#automatic_route
Technical architecture: HolaVPN Proxy Unblocker is a split-tunneling proxy, built to unblock web sites without slowing them down. It works by sending only the minimal required information through a tunnel, and the rest is sent directly, for fastest unblocking. To enjoy a full privacy VPN, use HolaVPN Plus.
What types of information do we collect?
We collect the following types of data from you when you use the Services:
– Log Data: Log data may include the following information- browser type, web
pages you visit, time spent on those pages, access times and dates.
– Personal Information: Personal information is information that may be of a
private or sensitive nature, and which identifies or may identify you. The
Personal Information we may collect and retain includes your IP address, your
name and email address, screen name, payment and billing information or other
information we may ask from time to time as will be required for the on-boarding
process and services provisioning.
– Installed Applications: details of applications that are installed on the
Registering through social network account: When you register or sign-in to the
Services via your social network account (e.g., Facebook, Google+), we will have
access to basic information from your social network account
How do we use your information?
We use your information in order to provide you with the Service. This means
that we will use the information to set up your account, provide you with
support regarding the Service, communicate with you for updates, marketing
offers or concerns you may have and conduct statistical and analytical research
to improve the Service.
Information we share
We do not rent or sell any Personal Information. We may disclose Personal
Information to other trusted third party service providers or partners for the
purposes of providing you with the Services, storage and analytics. We may also
transfer or disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies.
Your Choices and Rights
We strive to give you ways to update your information quickly or to delete it.
To exercise such right, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of service: https://hola.org/legal/sla
Hola End User License: https://hola.org/legal/dmca
Learn more – https://hola.org/faq.html
يمكنك الآن تنزيل Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker Varies with device ِAPK للاندرويد من التطبيقات دوت كوم مجانا